For thoses looking fr a property with collector car garage potential | FerrariChat

For thoses looking fr a property with collector car garage potential

Discussion in 'New England' started by Countachqv, Jun 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    I know garage space is at a premium for us multi-car owners. Property next to mine just up for sale with a potential for an attached 8 cars garage in addition to a existing 2 cars.

Anyone interested in the market for an 8 acres+ exclusive property and a exotic car owners neighborhood, pm me. Price very fair and Will send all info.

I typically would not post this here but I am hoping for some upscale car guys around here, like found on Fchat! :) and I dont know where else to find them.

I am abroad at the moment. Mods, hoping this is not in violation of terms. If so then take this down

2. DanNE

DanNE Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2013
    That is a very vague post as most people are looking for property in their general proximity?

Where is this 'property next to mine'? ;-)

3. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    In the USA or France?

4. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    It is in the USA in southington CT. I am the owner of this adjacent property.

I just don't want to make an add here, so I remain at the level where the property has potential for garaging and would make a nice place for more exotics with lots of pricacy. That is what is relevant for this here as I see so many including myself, struggling for garage (expanding the garage for me is more difficult). I also feel lonely in the lot with my car :)..

I can send the link to MLS in private mail. I feel that this is not the place to post it, althougth the house in not hard to find as 8+ acres are far from abundant around here in the MLS.

5. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I've been to the property in the past. Very nice. Have not seen it since lots of recent renovation.
    Right between Waterbury and New Britain and only 20+min to Hartford.
    Great location, I always liked Southington for its easy access all over the state being just a few minutes from I-84 and I-691, RT9 and Rt8.

Good luck.

6. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Hi Peter,
    Did well over $100K worth of work in the area since you saw it. Driveway is worthy of our cars now!! :)

Update. Property under deposit at ask price. Contract to be signed this week end. Went in MLS early July is about 2 weeks.

http://mymatrix.ctreal.com/DE.asp?ID=2206044501

Market in CT is good for Property priced right and in top shape with good location. I worked hard with my realtor to price it right. I also did everything to have it in top shape 100% move in conditions.

On the other hand overpriced properties in substandard shape languish even if location is good. There is one near me in the market for over 1 year.

This info may help someone in the market.