Hello! | FerrariChat

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dragonfly, Feb 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Rookie

Feb 9, 2014
    Pacific Coast
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #1 Dragonfly, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi all,

I've been an avid FerrariChat lurker for years, and I've finally decided to come out of the shadows! Just thought I'd introduce myself to the F-Chat community and share my current ride.

I'm only just starting out on my journey to success, and cannot yet claim ownership of a Ferrari; but one day...

As of present this baby serves as both my daily driver and fun car: '06 Honda Civic LX 5-speed in Tango Red Pearl

IMHO the 8th-gen Civic remains one of the nicest "plebeian" car designs. The interior is predictably compact, but the cockpit is pleasingly driver-oriented. I love the HUD speedo. Car doesn't sound too bad either. At roughly 2,800 lb, it handles half-decent too.

By the way, stupid question, but what's the "proper" way to abbreviate FerrariChat (fchat, f-chat, F-chat, F-Chat)?

Cheers!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    Great looking car, bet it drives great also.

3. Nativetroy

Nativetroy F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2010
    central fl
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Welcome. Now that you've posted, jump in and have fun.

As for Fchat, I don't think there is a "proper" way.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Rookie

Feb 9, 2014
    Pacific Coast
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks for the welcome!

I just realized, I probably should have posted my introduction in General Forums, Ferrari Discussion (not model specific), New Member Introductions. If the moderators care to move this thread there I would appreciate it!