New member & CAR SHOW!! | FerrariChat

New member & CAR SHOW!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by saklucik, Feb 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. saklucik

saklucik Karting

Feb 9, 2014
    Western CT
    Full Name:
    Steven Klucik
    Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and wanted to welcome myself by saying hello and opening a discussion about a possible car show/gathering I'd like to organize in Connecticut's greater Newtown/Danbury area this year. July is the target month as of right now based on other events that already have dates set. Please let me know if anyone is interested in something like this.

I do not own a showable car of my own but am a huge fan and have a great passion for bringing these beautiful cars together. These events are for the enjoyment of anyone involved and would love to get something together this year. Email [email protected] to discuss event/date/location.

Thanks, Steven

Sent from Samsung s4

2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
  3. PRS Guitarist

PRS Guitarist Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2013
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Welcome, are you an owner or enthusiast? If you are an owner you will be prodded to post pictures, quite a lot of car voyeurs here.

4. saklucik

saklucik Karting

Feb 9, 2014
    Western CT
    Full Name:
    Steven Klucik
    Enthusiast. I have plenty pictures, if there's something someone would like to see and I can probably pull it up.

But I know what your saying hah and if I was an owner I'd post a lot of pics.

I have a '10 civic now, if anyone wants pics lemme know.. I'd have to take some first, that thing never catches my lense haha

Sent from Samsung s4