Going to buy 348/355 Soon! | FerrariChat

Going to buy 348/355 Soon!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arj, Mar 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arj

Arj Rookie

Mar 10, 2014
    Hey all! Name is John; I am 21 and still in school at Chico State in California. I'm looking at a few 348/355 cars within this next week and can't wait to finally get my childhood dream car. I have never really owned a quality car; and I can't wait to actually own a car I am proud of - a car that makes me happy each time I get in it. I have owned multiple Miatas, 240sx's and an E36 M3.

I am consistently in the Sacramento region too, I am probably going to be going to Chico Cars and Coffee, and Euro Sundays.

Also if anyone is currently selling a 348/355 please let me know!

2. Ajax de 1e

Ajax de 1e Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2014
    Holland
    Full Name:
    Steef
    At your age I still had wet dreams, but not about cars......and quality car? Did I miss something? :D

If you can catch that dream, go for it!

3. Mon the fish

Mon the fish Karting

Dec 27, 2013
    What's insurance like at that age in the US? As in the UK you would pay a fortune at that age for a Ferrari

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Arj

Arj Rookie

Mar 10, 2014
    Shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully. I don't have tickets or accidents on my record.

5. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I have some family near there. I have often thought of shipping my car to LA and driving up to visit them. Incredible roads that you guys have up there.