New guy! | FerrariChat

New guy!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cbh23, Mar 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cbh23

cbh23 Rookie

Mar 25, 2014
    How's it going? I'm a young (23 years old!) business owner in the KCK area! I'm a diehard car enthusiast, my garage has had a tuned Quattro car, two e36 m3s, two 944s and a ls swapped camero.

Now the sob story... About two years ago my former employer let me drive his Aventador and his 430 back to back for my birthday. I thought my M3 was a pure driving experience but my world was completely destroyed. The quality of the materials, the intoxicating noise and the stirring in my soul... all the things I never thought possible for a car came true that day.

A month later, I quit my job, moved to the city and started a small business. I knew I wanted more out of my life then a 40-50 years of making someone else wealthy. Now, I'm considering buying my first Ferrari, I've had the guidance of men who are what I deem successful (financially, spiritually and have the relationships/marriages I want) to help me along the way. I'll be 24 very soon and my goal is to buy a 355 for my 25th birthday. :D

Please forgive my English skills. It was not my strong suit in college! I look forward to meeting people in the area and making the plunge myself into the culture! Thanks!