New from Alberta | FerrariChat

New from Alberta

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Randy B, Jun 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Randy B

Randy B Karting

Jun 7, 2013
    Didsbury AB,Canada
    Wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Actually joined this forum back in June 2013 simply to do research and learn. Owning a Ferrari has been a dream for many years and finally got to a point in life where it was possible. I work in the oilfield and deal with stress everyday chasing the almighty dollar so any type of enjoyment I can find when away from work I take advantage of. As a family we do take several trips a year for holidays but I was still missing something I could do on a daily basis to "just let it go" until now. I found that coming home out of the city and jumping in the car, going for a quick drive is the ultimate stress therapy and money well spent. Want to thank the people on this forum for the open information that is shared everyday here, I try and learn something new everytime I log on. By simply reading the posts here I was able to know what I was looking for, what not to look for, pricing, history and what to expect and do for proper maintenance. This being my first Ferrari I didn't want to go to deep so I finally found a 2002 360 spider in the right color combination I wanted. I am one happy guy and love the car.

Randy B

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Congrats , post pics !

3. Randy B

Randy B Karting

Jun 7, 2013
    Didsbury AB,Canada
    #3 Randy B, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. ricciulillo

ricciulillo Rookie

Sep 5, 2014
    hello congratulations wonderful machine

5. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    That really is a beautiful car... I prefer the black interior over the red on a silver or grey car.

Mike

6. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Welcome, always nice to see a fellow Canuck in the board,

7. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sweet looking rig "a" !

8. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Welcome! That is a fabulous looking 360, congrats!

If you narrow down 'Alberta' a bit more, it would help for invites to events here. ;)