Hi there from Switzerland | FerrariChat

Hi there from Switzerland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sl55mm, Jul 20, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sl55mm

sl55mm Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    After two Maranellos, a 550 and a 575HGTC, I quit the community about one month ago because I need to put all efforts to health and business.
    The month was long enough to realize that I made probably not the best decision to quit, however you should always look forward and not back.
    Looking forward, I know I will get back sooner or later, so I am not worried.
    My preferences are great looking GT's, so obviously the Maranello remains THE car for me.

In surfing around, I found this chatroom and I think, I can destress my bleeding heart here whenever I need so. I live near Zurich in Switzerland, so in my closer environment are plenty of nice roads and tracks to have fun on (when my leg and my time allow again such moments).

I am sure, I will read here many interesting things and maybe I will comment on some. Thank you for an interesting time with you and I wish you a great time with your wonderful cars.

Best regards
    Dani