308 Dino GT4 | FerrariChat

308 Dino GT4

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MrKazimi, Oct 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MrKazimi

MrKazimi Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Dr. Mohammad
    Hello everyone! I'm so excited to join ferrarichat, and can't wait to see the furious Italian stallion parked in my garage.
    I'm in the market for 308 Dino GT-4 and would highly appreciate it if could get some advice on the car... I'm sure tips from current or previous owners would be great help as well as what to look for and avoid in these cars.
    Other classic Ferrari owners are welcomed to chime in .

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Welcome Mr.Kazimi!

The best place for the advice would be either in the Ferrari Discussion or the GT4 section. I can't pass on any advice but know the car is a bunch of fun as I joined an Fchat member for a ride.

3. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    What he said!

Welcome!

Mike

4. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Welcome to F-Chat, Mr.Kazimi!

5. MrKazimi

MrKazimi Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Dr. Mohammad
    Thank you so much!
    I know I'm in safe hands here.

6. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Welcome.
    The GT/4s are great cars.

Read the threads and get out and see as many cars as you can. Talking to owners is probably the best way to learn about the cars.

You will have to decide what your priorities are and what use you intend to put the car to.

Pristine, needs nothing car? Attractive but expensive and may be too nice to use comfortably.
    Restoration project? Depends on your mechanical aptitude and/or the size of your wallet.
    Something that needs refurbishing but is cosmetically and mechanically strong? That's the way I went but you have to be lucky to find one that hasn't been too neglected, modified or abused.

Bear in mind that given how few are available you won't get to pick and choose all that much but when you find your car you will know it.

Enjoy the hunt.