Hello ferrari chat! | FerrariChat

Hello ferrari chat!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Abonk, Jan 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Abonk

Abonk Rookie

Jan 2, 2015
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hi Guys, my name is Andrew and I'm 20 years old. I live in the GTA and am currently driving mom and dads 07 Toyota RAV4 (hey it's free!). Despite having some less than suitable ferrari driving weather most of the year I still aspire to be driving a nice 430 or 458 round town.
    Loved ferrari ever since I can remember, I have two car loving engineer uncles to blame (more like thank) for this. My goal for 2015 is to get behind the wheel and drive a Ferrari.

I look forward to chatting with all of you on the forum and getting all of your knowledge on these wonderful cars and maybe (hopefully) one day ill even be driving one along side some of you!

Happy New Years!

2. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    Hi Andrew and welcome to F chat, there are some Ferrari's up in your neck of the woods so that may be a possibility ;)
    Keep that dream alive, I still remember the first time I saw a Ferrari on the road and the Wow factor, also nice you have two car guy uncles close by.