Hellow Ferrarichat | FerrariChat

Hellow Ferrarichat

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stang895, Apr 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stang895

Stang895 Rookie

Apr 26, 2015
    Hello,

Hello,

I am a car enthusiast, entrepreneur and a fellow owner of a car with a horse on it, although its a Mustang. I drive a 2001 Mustang Bullitt with built suspension, bolt ons and wheel/tires. I am finishing up the BS and will graduate this year with a Major in Business Admin/ Management and a focus in International Business. For the past few years I have been running my own small businesses and was a Regional Executive for a company in which I developed and managed 5 branches with 30 employees. I am working on completing my Real estate license and am looking to run my own business in the constriction / real estate development field. My goal is to build a successful business venture and continuing establishing more.

I have always had a passion for Ferraris and being able to travel to Europe several times, on my most recent adventure I visited Modena/ Maranello for the Ferrari museum and factory. I also have driven on the Nurburgring and am looking to race my mustang in SCCA events in the US. I am looking forward to enjoying the community and learning advice on business / life ventures as well as share a passion for great cars. Any advice on how I can reach my goals would be appreciated.

Best

2. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Post pics of the car!

Consider subscribing to get access to the Business/Investments forum. Lots of successful people posting in there.

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yes, definitely get a silver subscription. There can also be good info in the silver subscribed private forum. Of course there's also a lot of silliness in there, but that comes free. Oh, and welcome!

4. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Welcome to Ferrarichat!