Greetings from Queensland, Australia | FerrariChat

Greetings from Queensland, Australia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brisbane, Aug 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brisbane

Brisbane Rookie

Aug 7, 2015
    Brisbane
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hi all and thanks for all the interesting contributions to this forum I've been reading over the last couple of days. The boat with my new, Rosso Corsa, Calitornia T onboard is due to dock in Brisbane next Sunday 16th August and I'm beyond excited. I feel very fortunate to be able to fulfill a childhood dream and become a Ferrari owner soon. I'm hoping it's not my last one. Looking forward to being able to contribute if I can.

2. deeprivergarage

deeprivergarage Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 3, 2009
    S of Fort Worth
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Paul

Glad you have joined the forum all the way from Australia. I look forward to your comments on your new car. I hope it is even greater than you expect it to be.

Best regards,
    Jerry

3. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Hi Paul and welcome to Fchat from a fellow Qlder... be warned the Aussie section on here is inhabited by nutters (I include myself in that!) and expect to get sledged for owning the Golf (long story!).

Also the Qld chapter of FCAus are a great group of people. Enjoy your car when it arrives!

4. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Welcome, Paul - along with your new Calitornia... please tell us all you can about this heretofore-unheard-of Ferrari model!

(Yes, you will occasionally get hammered for typos, here, as well. lol!)

:D:D:D