Greetings from Sweden | FerrariChat

Greetings from Sweden

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SE_Speciale, Sep 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SE_Speciale

SE_Speciale Rookie

Sep 19, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    #1 SE_Speciale, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Didn't see this sub-forum before now, must have been blind or something :)

Took delivery of a 2015 Speciale this spring after a loooong wait.... Ordered in Rossa Corsa with No Livery, 20" Gold wheels, Carbon fibre front flaps, Fuel cap in carbon fiber, Carbon fibre side nolders, 'Scuderia Ferrari' shields, Carbon fibre engine cover, Titanium sport pipes, Front and rear parking sensors, Parking camera etc.

Use to drive a Nero 458 Italia with 100% Cucio interior but fell in love with the Speciale the first time I've saw it. And if you think a Italia is the greatest Ferrari ever, try a Speciale. It's such of a big upgrade on all parts, both the handling and feeling.

Now, after 9700 miles on the odometer, I can't imagine a better DD. Perfect for the track, perfect for the swedish country roads and perfect for everyday use. Planing on keeping it for a long time or until I winn the lottery and buys a slightly used LaFerrari ;-) Or at least I dream of it.

Next year I'm going to USA with a friend of mine and I will bring the Speciale. Just need to sort out a lot of paperwork, before our roadtrip from NYC to LA. I think it will be a perfect car for this journey, hope to see a lot of fellow F-Chat users on the way :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login