Hello and THANK-YOU! | FerrariChat

Hello and THANK-YOU!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tommy77, Feb 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tommy77

Tommy77 Rookie

Jan 1, 2016
    California
    Full Name:
    Tommy Tallarico
    Hi!,

I've been a super Ferrari fan since my first 308 poster in the early 80's (no... it didn't have Magnum P.I. on it!) :)

I've been a video game composer for over 25 years, was on 2 TV shows for over 12 years and have been touring the world since I launched my symphony concert series at the Hollywood Bowl w/the L.A. Phil in 2005. Had a hugely successful PBS Special in 2010 and am grateful that I get to travel all over the world. I've been a Ferrari owner since 1996 (348 Spider yellow w/black). I still have it as I've proudly put over 100,000 on the car and can't see myself parting with it.

Last month I purchased a GREAT 458 Italia (two-tone rosso corsa w/black int) with 5,000 miles and have been upgrading it ever since (carbon fiber everywhere, two-tone roof w/brushed black metallic steel, etc.). I'll post some pics in a few weeks when it's just the way I want it. :) I was considering the 488... but I actually like the look of the 458 better (especially the floating cavallino on the front... I know... silly... but whatever!). I've driven the 458 Speciale a number of times (renting one during my last trip to Maranello last spring) but wanted something more tame and comfortable for everyday driving. Went back and forth between the Spider & the Coupe... and just LOVED seeing the engine through the glass so I decided to go in that direction (and my 348 is a convertible so this way I always have both options). :)

I've been reading FerrariChat for a long time and just wanted to thank everyone for the absolute WEALTH of knowledge, experience (and opinions) that are here. It was through the help of this forum that I figured out the exact make, model, year, color, options, etc. that were perfect for me. THANK-YOU!!

I'm based in Orange County, California and am a member of the Ferrari Club of American and Ferrari Owners Club. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the future!

I'm a huge Ferrari junkie! I'm 100% Italian and have been to the factory in Maranello twice. Been to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi 3 times (about to be 4 in March!) and a huge F1 fan. I have a complete collection of all the official Ferrari Magazines (and Cavallino & Forza magazines as well)... and don't get me started with the merchandise and logos/stickers I put everywhere. From my guitar cases to water bottles... to all the luggage and even decked out my drone with carbon fiber and a Ferrari logo. THANKFULLY my finance LOVES horses so I'm lucky in that regards. :)

Thanks again for all of the information and support over the years. Looking forward to joining the discussions here.

Forza Ferrari!!

Tommy

2. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Welcome to F-Chat, Tommy!

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Welcome to F-Chat Tommy! Let's see a picture of your pride and joy!

4. Tommy77

Tommy77 Rookie

Jan 1, 2016
    California
    Full Name:
    Tommy Tallarico
  5. retinadoc

retinadoc Rookie

Dec 21, 2015
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Haris Amin
    So beautifully sinuous reminds of an Amazonian snake! Enjoy!

Haris in NJ

6. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Welcome Tommy!

7. Todd308TR

Todd308TR F1 World Champ

Nov 25, 2010