How do I ask this question w/o it getting deleted? | FerrariChat

How do I ask this question w/o it getting deleted?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Voodoo8648, Feb 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Voodoo8648

Voodoo8648 Rookie

Feb 8, 2016
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Art Frasik, III
    Hi, I am interested in buying a 2000 360 Medona with 20K miles, Red on Tan, F1 trans. I would like to add a Boost Logic twin-turbo kit. I would like to have the ability to re-coupe my equity in the car at a later date so I need to get advice on the value of a twin turbo 360.

I tried to ask this question last night and a moderator deleted it and I received a warning. They said it was an ad to sell a car, and it's not.

So my question is HOW do I ask this question and get feedback from knowledgeable owners with experience and not get the post deleted?

Thanks for any help.

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    I wasn't the one who deleted your original post. But, I would have.

Here's what you originally wrote:

What it looks like is this:

I have a 2000 Ferrari 360 and installed this super-dooper turbo package. It only has 25K miles and is in mint condition with an F1 transmission. So, what's it worth if someone wants to buy it (hint, hint)

Now, you're asking a different question. You're asking 'How much would this turbo package increase the value of a car I haven't purchased yet?'

So, now you can get the feedback you're looking for.

No one is closer to the market than the guys that post in the 360 section. If you would like, I'll be happy to move this thread there. I think you'll get better and more comprehensive responses there.

If you want it moved, let me know.

Mike