Long time owner new to this forum and need info on posting to classifieds | FerrariChat

Long time owner new to this forum and need info on posting to classifieds

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 3PedalGT3, Apr 15, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 3PedalGT3

3PedalGT3 Rookie

Apr 9, 2016
    Maryland
    Hello,
    I have several exhaust system parts from several of my cars that I would like to post in the classifieds. It seems there is an existing feature on the site that keeps new members from posting in the classifieds. I have bought and sold many parts on pelican parts used Porsche parts classifieds for references. Anyway, does anyone know what the limitations are and how one meets the requirements to sell parts? Any input would be great.

Thanks, Rick

2. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
  3. 3PedalGT3

3PedalGT3 Rookie

Apr 9, 2016
    Maryland
    Thank you texasmr2. I recommended a pay to play idea on pelican to keep out scammers but no one wanted to pony up a few bucks.

The different subscription levels indicate that one may post in the FerrariAds.com section but it does not mention how many parts ads one may post. I ask because it does mention the number of cars one may post. I would assume that one could post multiple parts for sale ads with any of the subcriptions but I'm not one to base my decisions on assumptions.
    Anyone have any input on this?

4. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Sorry I do not but I am sure Rob will see this soon.