Looking for First Ferrari | FerrariChat

Looking for First Ferrari

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BentleyC, Jul 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BentleyC

BentleyC Karting

Jul 11, 2016
    SW FL
    Greetings from SW Florida. I have decided to buy a Ferrari California. I will likely be looking at something from 2013-2014. I have just started the process, so any tips on what to look for and how to find the right car or any pointers to resources for information would be appreciated. I'd love to hear what you wish you'd known when you bought yours!

I'm looking forward to joining the ranks of Ferrari owners.

2. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Welcome to FChat, BC!

3. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Welcome to FC ;)

Do you have an idea of the color? The interior?

4. Quadbogey

Quadbogey Rookie

May 23, 2016
    Northern California
    I bought a 2013 California 30 in 2014. Great car. The advice I would give is for you to do your research on all the options/colors available and make a list of what is really important to you and buy a car with those options/colors. Buying from a certified Ferrari Dealer for your first car will also help the experience as the paperwork/service will be correct and they will invite you to events and introduce you to other owners so you feel part of the Ferrari community. When I bought mine I didn't think I would like this but it has turned out to be fun as most Ferrari owners aren't the jerks we are portrayed to be......

Last tip....don't let $ 5K - 10 K deter you from buying a car you really want.

Enjoy