Ferrari as a Investment? | FerrariChat

Ferrari as a Investment?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Guiltybygucci, Aug 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Guiltybygucci

Guiltybygucci Rookie

Aug 10, 2016
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Hello, Fellow members

First off, I want to thank those who welcome me to the forum with open arms. Currently, I'm considering a secondhand F12 TDF or Laferrari. I've been a follower of Ferrari for quite sometime and now find myself with the means to acquire a hypercar for pleasure and a mid-term (10-15 yr) investment.

Several mentors of mine and local Ferrari owners I know have been loyal clients of Ferrari for years. The reason I'm considering one of Ferrari's limited production vehicles even though there second hand is due to the proven track record Ferrari has of value appreciation over time (10 -15 years after production) on limited productions. It seems to be a small niche being created by companies competing in the million dollar + car market to park $$ and have some fun with doing it. I wanted to see if other Ferrari customers and followers had similar thoughts on Ferraris being investments. What do you guys think?

Guiltybygucci

2. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I am not one to answer but people say "no guarantee"... so only do it if you "REALLY ENJOY" it.