Please, help me finding my next car. | FerrariChat

Please, help me finding my next car.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by a.derosa, Oct 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. a.derosa

a.derosa Rookie

Oct 7, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I'm new on this forum and I would like to ask you a question: I am planning to buy an exotic car, and I really have no idea about which brand to choose. I would like to buy an used car, for less than 200k. My options at the moment are the FERRARI F430, the 458 and the Lambo Huracan.

I want something that really stands out and feels great to drive, not just a car to brag about all the time. Something that is really exciting and modern at the same time. I'm afraid that the F430 looks a little bit old-fashioned nowadays, but I sill like it a lot.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for accepting on this great forum and for your help!

Best,
    Andrea

2. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Drive all 3, that's the best way to decide. If it was my money, I would get a 458 because it has a dual clutch transmission, whereas, the 430 does not. Unless you want to get a 3 pedal 430 then that's a different story.

I honestly don't like the Huracan. It looks like a stealth fighter but for some reason it just doesn't do it for me. I do like the Aventador which has the same look. Forgot to mention the 458 is absolutely beautiful, on the other hand!

3. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    Welcome to F chat ;)
    Do your homework, being on a Ferrari forum.......will most likely get plus comments about Ferrari.........lol.
    If you post your location members can direct you to cars close to you.

4. Vetsky

Vetsky Karting

Jun 2, 2016
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    The best recommendation would be to drive them all. I was recently in the exact same spot.

They all have their pro's and cons. In the end the DRIVE of the 458 sold me on the Ferrari.