Been around for a bit, but never introduced myself! | FerrariChat

Been around for a bit, but never introduced myself!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by patknapp14, Oct 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Hello all!

My name is Patrick Knapp. I work for Motion Products Inc. in Neenah, Wisconsin. I have worked here since I graduated from McPherson College (Mcpherson, KS.) with a BS in automotive restoration technology in 2013. I was a technician here at MPI for about 3 years, and in the last 6 months or so, I have transitioned into the Parts/Outside Sales portion of Motion products. I have been privileged enough to see many of the concours and race events in the Ferrari world, as I was one of the technicians on our Vintage Race support group. I have a massive appreciation for all things Ferrari, and am glad to be part of the community.

I joined Ferrari Chat after years of searching for tech tips on the board. I am always looking to learn more, and this is the perfect venue to do such. I also subscribed so you will be seeing some parts listed in the future, to give all of you a better idea of what we have to offer here at MPI.

I also wanted to say that I am honored to have had the opportunity to work under the late, great, Wayne Obry for just under three years. He was truly an amazing man, who spent time each day to talk to every single one of his employees as a peer. He is by far the greatest mentor I have ever had, and I hope that I can continue to preserve the legacy he built here at MPI.

If any of you have questions for me, please don't be afraid to ask!

Thank you so much for all that Ferrari Chat and its members have to offer!

Patrick Knapp
    Motion Products Inc.

2. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Welcome aboard

3. plugzit

plugzit F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Bogart
    Hi Patrick-
    Thanks for the excellent service in providing the two knockoff spinners for the 512bbi. Welcome to fchat!
    Bruce Bogart

4. Adnannn

Adnannn Rookie

Aug 26, 2016
    Hello all from Oman,
    Joined this chat recently since I bought 599GTB 2009 - totally in love with it ;)

Regards to all
    Adnan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. patknapp14

patknapp14 Karting

Aug 24, 2016
    Menasha, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Patrick Knapp
    Thanks for the welcomes!

I'm glad the knock-offs were to your liking Mr. Bogart! I look forward to working with you some more in the future!

Patrick Knapp
    Motion Products Inc.