New Ferrari Owner | FerrariChat

New Ferrari Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by M1AScoutman, Nov 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M1AScoutman

M1AScoutman Rookie

Nov 5, 2016
    Didn't see this earlier. I'm M1A Scoutman and just purchased my first FCar and I'm pretty excited about that. My ultimate goal was to get a Porsche Turbo S and started doing some research and found the Cali T HS was a nicer upgrade. I've put about 60 miles on it before getting rear ended (very small) so the car is been in the shop the last week or so. The car has a total of 120 miles and I'm really looking forward to this car. I've owned pretty much every germany brand and but I really respect the car, the performance and the brand. Looking forward to chatting and seeing you guys at local events. Anybody into Off Roading PM me.

2. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Welcome! Enjoy your new Cali !!!!!

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Congrats M1A! Looking forward to hearing more about your experience in the Cali T. I have spent a ton of seat time, and built one of the only Novitec N-LARGO widebody Cali-T's in existence. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!