458 owner from the UK | FerrariChat

458 owner from the UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Barry P., Jan 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Barry P.

Barry P. Karting

Nov 22, 2016
    Milton Keynes
    Full Name:
    Barry
    #1 Barry P., Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I recently bought a Grigio Silverstone 458 in the UK, had quite a lot of experience driving several different types of Ferraris as my employment is a track instructor with several Supercar Experience day companies. Looking forward to getting involved on the forum, already bought an exhaust controller from Steve Bisel on this forum and pleased to see a very active forum with lots of useful posts.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    I'm curious. With all of your track experience, did you consider buying something from another manufacturer (McLaren, Lamborghini, etc.), or was it a Ferrari from the get go? Anyway, welcome to the flock. Hope you get miles of smiles behind the wheel.

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Fine looking car

4. nkhalid

nkhalid Karting

Mar 5, 2015
    Lovely car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Barry P.

Barry P. Karting

Nov 22, 2016
    Milton Keynes
    Full Name:
    Barry
    I regularly work with all the manufacturers mentioned, the MP4 would have been in my price range however reliability seems to be not as good as the 458, dealer network also not as good here in the Uk and prices for parts also not as good. The Lambo option didn't get considered, too many days spent pounding round circuits in uncomfortable Gallardos probably clouded my judgement and this year I've spent several days in a new Huracan however interior space is cramped, very little legroom for anybody of average height.

6. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Welcome and what super car.

7. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name: