Hello From France | FerrariChat

Hello From France

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by archimedou, Jan 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. archimedou

archimedou Rookie

Aug 9, 2013
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Hello,

I am not really new to this community as i have been reading this forum since 2013, but i neved posted anything on it. Time to change that now !

I am french (from the east / german border), 27 years old, and working in Zurich, Switzerland as an Actuary in Life Reinsurance.

Passionate about mechanics: cars / motorbikes / boats since my childhood, I have the chance to fulfill some dreams by collecting some vintage vehicles.

In the last 2 years, I bought some restoration projects: 1967 Fiat Dino 2000 coupe, 1976 Ferrari Dino 308 GT4, 1987 Ferrari Testarossa, some Kawasaki, a Ducati, and a nice 7meters 1966 Italian wooden boat From the brand Piantoni which was a competitor of Riva at that time.

A lot of pleasure to work on all of these projects during my weekends. I am huge fan of doing the maximum by myself. All these projects are in different states, some already finished, some not started yet. My expectations are to have finished all of them in the next 3 years.

Huge fan of driving Ferrari cars, i am planning a 1500km trip with my Testarossa this summer to join the wedding of one of my best friend.

Happy to share this passion with all you you.

Best regards,

2. greg 19425

greg 19425 Formula 3

Jan 6, 2011
    Wake Forest, NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Good for you and welcome. Wish you lived around the corner, have some things that need attention on my little car. Enjoy your hobby.

3. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    Hello from France

beaucoup de projets en seulement deux ans !

PS : Il y a aussi un forum Ferrari en langue Française ....

4. archimedou

archimedou Rookie

Aug 9, 2013
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Oui, j'irai me présenter aussi sur Ferrarista (que je lis aussi sans répondre au message).

Pas mal de projets c'est vrai. J'ai atteint le stade max en ce moment. D'ici quelques temps certains seront revendus pour faire de la place à d'autres. J'ai eu une soif d'achat assez importante en 2015/2016 :)

Sinon, particulièrement fier de ce bateau, je vais ouvrir un post dans la rubrique adéquate bientôt.

5. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Pictures of your "projects"?