New member | FerrariChat

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by michael2017, Feb 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. michael2017

michael2017 Rookie

Dec 20, 2016
    I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. My name is michael and I live just north of Seattle on Whidbey Island. I have been doing a lot of research on this forum to get a lot of good information. Right now I am currently looking for my first Ferrari, which I am looking at purchusing it at the end of March when I get back in the US.

I started off looking at the 488's, but I really think I want to wait for the Speciale to come out before I buy a 488. Being new to Ferrari I am sure there is no way I will be able to order a new one so I am sure I am going to have to wait until they show up used on the market. So for the time being I am looking for a 458 Speciale. I don't see anything on the market right now that I feel I have to have, although there are some great ones for sale now. I am mainly looking for a yellow one with perferably black/white stripes. There are a few colors I like, but my main concern is that I would really prefer to have leather interior instead of suede. I also like all nero but open to it.

If anyone happens to know someone that has one for sale or is thinking about selling one that hasn't posted it yet please pm me. I am a very serious buyer with cash in hand.

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Welcome. Not many folks come to this thread so I recommend you ask under the 458 thread