Greetings! | FerrariChat

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jadenguyennn, Mar 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jadenguyennn

jadenguyennn Rookie

Mar 17, 2017
    Jersey
    Full Name:
    Jade Nguyen
    Hi everyone, I'm Jade. I live in Jersey. I currently own a 2014 RR Phantom EWB, 2015 BMW i8, 2014 Jag XJL, 2013 RR Sport Autobiography, 2010 Bentley Continental Flying Spur, and I'm buying a 2014 Ferrari California, hopefully soon, since I'm still looking for one with a reasonable price.

So yeah, I was getting bored with SUVs, sedans, and coupes, so I decided to find something new, like a convertible. I was gonna go with a Gallardo but then I saw my buddy driving his new 488 spider, that moment I knew I had to get a Ferrari. So I was looking for a 2014 Cali on google, just now, and this website popped up. I figured this would be a great opportunity for me to get to know new people, and new experiences with my new Ferrari.

Thanks all.

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Welcome & happy shopping.

3. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Welcome! I have a very nice 2014 Cali for sale. PM or email me if interested :)

Ferrarichat is a great resource and the community is very friendly. Hope you will have fun!

4. jadenguyennn

jadenguyennn Rookie

Mar 17, 2017
    Jersey
    Full Name:
    Jade Nguyen
    Thank you very much.

Hey man, I'm new to this. I don't know how to PM.