Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    My friend works at an office complex in Livingston, NJ and called me because one of the lawyers in the building is a big car guy. On Friday (on a dark, drizzly day I might add) he had driven his enzo (apparently he also owns an f430 spider, f599 GTB, and a bentley). So during lunch I had to stop by and take a few camera phone pics. My friend said he drives the ferrari's a lot and has driven the enzo many times before.

Just wondering if the owner is on here you have an awesome collection!

2. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    where are they ? :confused:

3. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    I'm in Livingston all the time and have never seen an Enzo :( I'd love to see pics.

4. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    #4 rmani, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. pballa182

pballa182 Karting

Apr 15, 2008
    north jersey
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Wow, now that is a nice daily driver

6. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    he fails at parking straight :eek:

nice car though :)

7. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #7 76Steel, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2008

8. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    When you own an Enzo, the earth actually rotates around the car (undocumented feature), so don't blame the driver, blame the planet. Stupid earth.

9. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    If Chuck Norris owned an enzo and tried to do a push-up on the roof, what would happen?

10. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    beautiful car! very cool to see it out in "not perfect" weather

11. Mr.Manny

Mr.Manny Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    N.J
    Full Name:
    Manny
    Richard is his name he has a very nice collection of cars , drives all his cars any weather great guy good freind of Frank at classic coach.

12. BoxerCrazy

BoxerCrazy Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2002
    Charleston WV
    Full Name:
    Douglas A Hunt
    in my best Nelson(from simpsons) HA HA

that is sweet seeing it out in the "real" like that.....

doug

13. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    :D :D :D

14. Inno68

Inno68 Karting

May 20, 2007
    Astoria NY
    Full Name:
    Innocenzo Ciorra
    The only thing that is missing from this image is the Classic mini van Parked next to it ,With a shopper trying to wedge a shopping cart in between Or a 1970 ish Caddilac Eldorado Coupe with 3 mile long Doors and some lunatic kicking the door open to exit the vehicle ....... You can bet if that was my Enzo the before situation would be very true !

15. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    I am here. Purchased my most recent cars from Ferrari of Long Island over the past 18 months. Excellent staff at their store. Just got my second 599 (red/tan) first 599 traded in against the Enzo. Hope to have my yellow/black Scuderia spider by May 2009 and Blue/cream CA in Summer of 2009. A ferrari is to be driven not just to be kept in a garage.

16. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    Hey...I used to live on Post Lane, off Eisenhower. Whereabouts is this office complex? There used to be lovely Dino and Boxer and a couple of 328s and a Testarossa and 348 on the block. Nothing like Alpine, though. Or Love Ladies down by the coast.

17. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    70 South Orange Ave

18. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Excellent, great to hear.

19. adelg88

adelg88 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Andrew DelGrosso
    hey i live in nj and ill be on break from school for christmas, any chance i could come see some of your cars one day? (im the biggest ferrari fan.. but being a broke college kid kinda makes me love them from a far)

20. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Kudos and thanks for sharing !

21. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    South Orange Ave, huh! I have so many memories of screaming down Eisenhower and JFK parkways. On my bike, I would easily hit 160 coming into town from Roseland, but JFK was never more than 130--too many curves, not enough escape routes lol. And doing cool stuff on the Short Hills Mall roof before it was open...it was just blocked off by a chain you could sneak your car or bike under. A friend of mine did a donut to perfectly match the helicopter landing circle there (early 90s). I remember a big temple on So Orange Ave. And there's an exact copy of my former Post Lane house, but with balconies added in, right on So. Orange Ave. Some Italian lady rang my doorbell one day, gushing about how she loved the house, and got her architect to copy it, but with balconies.

I liked Livingston...but taxes were kinda high. Too bad the Ferrari/Lambo dealer in Millburn went out of business. I heard he was real shady. One off his former mechanics now runs a Maserati repair place off route 10.

In my younger days, I delivered newspapers in Short Hills. Also worked at LaValle's Amoco at Livingston Circle. Got a lot of stories...

For car spotting, I used to go to Greenwich, CT, Little Neck and East Hampton (summer only, obviously) in LI, Love Ladies down the shore, and of course Alpine, for the Ferrari NA place, as well as the neighborhoods. Is it still the same?

22. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    The area is still upscale. I have lived in this area my entire life and it seems that it has become much more congested over the last 10 years. It was nice hearing about your memories of the area and it's quite amazing what you were able to do on the roof of the Short Hills Mall, where I now do my shopping.

23. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    #23 js430, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
    Did you ever have a a black testarossa with the license plate JD MD or TAX MD or something similar? I just remembered speaking to the owner of such a car back in that time frame. He mentioned he was a tax attorney. Was that you???? I am only asking because of your screen name here. I was the guy on the Kawasaki sportbike, if that rings any bells.

24. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    An Enzo and a 599 in Livingston, WOW! I live in West Orange and I hope to see these cars on the road someday :)

25. Tax Dr-2

Tax Dr-2 Karting

Dec 12, 2008
    My first Ferrari about 20 years ago was a black TR. I have had the license plates of tax dr for about 25 years. I now have tax dr (599) tax dr-2 (Enzo) and tax dr-3 ( bentley continential flying spur). Tax dr-4 will be the Scud spider and tax dr-5 will be the CA. FYI just took a pass on the offer of a 599 FXX because it was not street legal and I am starting to run out of garage space. Also have a FX 45, for the snow, and my wife has a mini van.