Exotic Car Storage | FerrariChat

Exotic Car Storage

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DesignPlanBuild, Dec 6, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DesignPlanBuild

Oct 21, 2010
    I'm looking in the Westchester area. I'm familiar with Wide World of Cars and CCG . Any others?

Thanks

2. SLOT RACER

SLOT RACER Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Full Name:
    Rich A.
    Collectors Car Garage - #914-242-0404 - James Machinist

Website - www.collectorscargarage.com

They also have a second building that was completed about a 1-2 years
    ago.

I hope this helps.

3. DesignPlanBuild

Oct 21, 2010
    I hear they are good. Anyone else close by to make a comparison to?

4. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Hot Rod Hotel

Great facility.

5. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    We have more then 15,000 square feet of museum quality storage including temperature and humidity control. We also offer free trickle charge, fluid monitoring, vehicle start up, detailing and restoration under one roof. Check out our facility at www.universalautosports.com. We are only 40 minutes from Westchester. Please give us a call to for a quote. Thanks

Universal Autosports
    516-680-1298

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    CCG guys are great...much rather have my cars there than at my house...

7. DesignPlanBuild

Oct 21, 2010
  8. azew

azew Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2006
    New York
    Not a fan of CCG - they are lax with the folks they allow to mill around the cars (I have seen "visitors" walking around in the limited times when I have been there) and I have seen many photos of cars stored at the facility appear on the web - WITH License plates in full view (from "events" they hold there or otherwise.)

I use a quiet, respectful facility in Northern Westchester (full at the moment with a long waiting list) but there are a bunch out there including one place that picks up at the beginning of the winter and delivers and the first sign of spring in an enclosed trailer (Garage&Cellar - [email protected]) that I use for long-term storage.

9. DesignPlanBuild

Oct 21, 2010
    Good to know. What's the name of the one that's full at the moment?

10. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    im either CCG first or second biggest cutomer and theyve never allowed me to walk around without being accompanied....theyve been first rate throughout...

11. azew

azew Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2006
    New York
    I can only speak to my personal experience ie with I was there to do my diligence, they let me in and let me walk around - alone. Also, when I was there on another occasion with a buddy, there was a young kid walking around taking pictures on his phone. Then there are the "events" where many folks are in attendance and walk around the cars. The photos I have seen on the web of cars at this facility are more numerous than I can recall - have even sent them to folks who store cars there.....

12. DesignPlanBuild

Oct 21, 2010
    These boards always give you views from both sides of the spectrum. Anyway, I found what I was looking for...

13. TRISTATEAUTOS

TRISTATEAUTOS Rookie

Dec 14, 2010
    There is another storage for cars in Yonkers NY, on Tuckahoe Road, by Central Ave.

the number is 914-403-3032

cars are 125.00 per month

14. yale

yale Formula Junior

May 2, 2004
    New York City
    Anyone use the place in yonkers? Is there public transportation near by? Is it safe? Thanks. Yale

15. nsc9

nsc9 Rookie

Oct 12, 2012
    New York
    Full Name:
    Nick Coslov
    There is a brand new place opening up in New Hyde Park on Long Island. It will be like no other car storage place. Website is www.deluxecarstorage.com

16. PRFCNST

PRFCNST Karting

Apr 16, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Edward Kehaian
    I've heard about DeluxCarStorage few weeks ago. Once they open it will be a dream come true for the so many owners in Nassau County.

17. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    These guys were at the Manhasset show yesterday. I think it's a great idea. Store your car there, take the plates off if you want to and let others enjoy looking at the cars.

18. mjc_123

mjc_123 Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2010
    NYC - Long Island
    Called their number a few days ago, got a voice mailbox, left message, but so far no call back.

19. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    Bump:

Any changes on the recommendations above?

20. ExoticClassics

ExoticClassics Karting
    BANNED

Aug 10, 2015
    Syosset, NY
    Full Name:
    Reid