Cruise Night returns to Glen Cove every Thursday starting May 3rd - September 27th. | FerrariChat

Cruise Night returns to Glen Cove every Thursday starting May 3rd - September 27th.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by joe@mac, Apr 17, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #1 joe@mac, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. PRFCNST

PRFCNST Karting

Apr 16, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Edward Kehaian
    "Benefiting" the fire department so they can have a $300,000 Lamborghini with their name all over it zipping around Long Island.

3. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    The Lamborghini is owned personally by me, the project was built & funded by my company...

For those of you that do not know me, my business is in the Glen Cove area since 1991. I am very involved with the local community & charitable organizations. My company was also being featured again this year at the New York International Auto Show / Dub Tour. I really did not have ideas nor time to do a complete build to make the deadline. After some brainstorming I came up with the Rapid Response Unit to honor the Heroes of the Glen Cove Fire Department that is celebrating 175 years of service to the community June 23, 2012. Matte red vinyl, authentic gold leaf GCFD sheilds, and of course strobe lights & sirens. Now I had to pitch the idea to the City mayor, attorney & GCFD Chief... obviously, they liked it! In addition to being featured at the NYIAS it is also on display every Thursday night at Cruise Night, an event that the GCFD has been running in the downtown business district for the past few years. As for the HRE Wheels, I was contacted by the company as soon as they got word about the project. HRE wanted to have the Vintage 454 featured on the build, the wheels were shipped overnight to make the NYIAS.

BTW:

Dr Ryke-Geerd Hamer was able to establish that what causes colon cancer – and indeed all cancers – is a suppression of toxic emotions, particularly anger, hate, resentment and/or grief in response to an “exact” psycho-emotional event experienced.

4. THonda

THonda Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    TH
    how exactly do you get to this location?

5. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Just follow me T

You missed a good one last night !

6. THonda

THonda Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    TH
    I am sure, can't make next thrusday either, I'll be in CT :(

7. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #7 joe@mac, May 14, 2012
  8. Hkpooh

Hkpooh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2011
    woot, I think I saw him got pulled over on 495 a month or two months ago when he had some fun with the boxter =P

9. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Always look forward to this summer Thursday night event.

Any enthusiast who hasn't tried it should make an effort to come.

Nope....wrong Scud, Pooh

10. Hkpooh

Hkpooh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2011
    Glad to hear thaat =)

11. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010

Well put. It's a shame that more and more people are so jaded by others' good fortune that they feel it necessary to voice their uninformed opinions and create a negative impression of a good cause. Glad you saw that comment and were able to address it.

12. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    anyone going tonite?.. ill be there with my white 458.. gonna try to be there at 715 so i can get a good spot and then leave when all the idiots in their rice rockets start reving there engines till the point of conbustion

13. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #13 joe@mac, May 18, 2012
    You missed a very good night... see you another time ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. PRFCNST

PRFCNST Karting

Apr 16, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Edward Kehaian
    According to wikipedia:

"Hamer held a licence to practice medicine from 1963 until 1986 when it was revoked for malpractice. Hamer's system came to public attention in 1995, when the parents of a child suffering from cancer refused medical treatment in favour of Hamer's methods. Hamer is charged and convicted in several European countries and is responsible for numerous deaths among his patients.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryke_Geerd_Hamer "

15. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    i went this thrusday and there was no room.. there was no way i was going to squeeze my car between two cars.... they need to leave the rice rockets home

16. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    This is a City event that meets every Thursday night:

1) The Glen Cove Fire Department holds the permit & collects $5.00 at the gate to raise money for their 175th anniversary.

2) The businesses in the downtown area are grateful to the automotive enthusiasts... it is a boost to the local economy.

3) It is a public event.

Feel free to contact me, I can & will save a large spot up front for you & anyone that joins you.

Thanks, Joe

17. Inno68

Inno68 Karting

May 20, 2007
    Astoria NY
    Full Name:
    Innocenzo Ciorra
    #17 Inno68, May 21, 2012
    It was a good night , I was unable to get a few cars that I wasted but here are a few of my better pics .

Highlights for me

The unexpected arrival of the 458 Italia from Ferrari of Long Island , too many people drooling over it so I have no good pics of it .

The Carroll Shelby Cobra

The Modified Grey/ Tope (pictured) The car is a monster the engine just gave you chills and I am not a Ford guy or Mustang fan .

Great night none the less , Anything less than an exotic that shows up is pretty comical if you ask me , I was entertained by most of the creations and Ideas that most of the less desirable autos that show (speaking of myself ) , I spent the night laughing at some whacky exhausts and other creative things . Thanks again Joe .

18. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    im willing to come again this thrusday if it doesnt rain.. i know it starts at 5 but i am not able to get there until 7 ish.. ill be in a white 458 with black top

19. Inno68

Inno68 Karting

May 20, 2007
    Astoria NY
    Full Name:
    Innocenzo Ciorra
    This thurs , I won't be there , I have an event for Breitling in the city an afterwards I will attempt to hit times square at midnight where all the cars will be exhibited the night before the start.

None the less if you go I am sure they will accomadate you with a good spot .

20. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #20 joe@mac, May 22, 2012
    When you get to the front gate have the Glen Cove FD get me, I will have a spot for you.
    keep an eye on the weather.

Joe

I guess this was you?

21. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #21 joe@mac, May 23, 2012
    With the holiday approaching us, MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS / MAC Auto Couture will not be making an appearance this week at Glen Cove - Cruise Night - Every Thursday 5-10 PM. Enjoy the weekend & see you on May 31st.

22. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    yes that would be I

23. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #23 joe@mac, May 29, 2012
    Slightly off topic...

I had the opportunity to launch the Teams off the grid in Times Square at The Gumball 3000 this past Friday at Noon. The GCFD Rapid Response Lamborghini had a VIP spot & was a major attraction at this epic event.

24. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010
    North Shore
    #24 joe@mac, May 31, 2012
  25. joe@mac

joe@mac Karting
    BANNED

Sep 20, 2010