NJ & LI: TWO Gentlemen's Night Out Events open to F-Chat Members | FerrariChat

NJ & LI: TWO Gentlemen's Night Out Events open to F-Chat Members

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by FerrariLongIsland, Mar 31, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariLongIsland

Jun 24, 2011
    Plainview, NY
    Full Name:
    Ferrari L.I.
    #1 FerrariLongIsland, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Whether you're in NJ or LI area, we have two exciting events to attend.

Tuesday April 8th- Maserati of Bergen County- Gentlemen's Night Out.
    Wednesday April 16th- Ferrari-Maserati of Long Island- Gentlemen's Night Out.

Invitations for both events are below. These are invite-only and private events that are open to Ferrari Chat Members, and their guests. RSVP is a must: [email protected]. Please mention FerrariChat when RSVP'ing.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    I can understand that the demographic of Ferrari and Maserati owners is heavily male but I'm still surprised that a "Gentlemen's Night" is being planned. I'm sure that it will be an enjoyable evening but what will be happening there that couldn't also be enjoyed by a woman?

In fact, I have seen lots of Maseratis being driven by women and this is not a PC rant, I'm just curious about a marketing event that potentially excludes a portion of the market of buyers.

I do hope that you get a good turnout at both events, especially since a portion of the proceeds go to charities.

3. FerrariLongIsland

Jun 24, 2011
    Plainview, NY
    Full Name:
    Ferrari L.I.
    Totally understand what you are saying, and as a woman myself I appreciate it even more. Women are absolutely welcome to the event, and many of them did attend when we did it last year. This particular event has elements that for the most part- cater to men. Shoe shines, cigars, scotch, professional barbershop services etc... With that said, please know that we also plan events that are geared more towards women, such as our Spring Ladies Luncheon, with test drives, makeup, spa services and shopping. Men are of course welcome to join in too, but since it mostly consists of things that many ladies like to do, they do not. In addition to these events, we even host events such as "Family Day" which is designed to entertain children, and as we know they have a long time until they could be a potential client. We do not take offense to this at all, but just want it to be clear we know who our market is, and you would be surprised about how many female clients we do have! We love doing events that are out of the box and raise money for a good cause. All of our events are open to everyone regardless of the title, and never designed to offend anyone. Your thoughts are always welcomed and taken into consideration. Thank you.

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    That is a great response and provides a much fuller picture of the types of marketing events planned over a period of time. Thank you for adding that information!