BESPOKE PAINT CORRECTION & DETAILING SERVICES | FerrariChat

BESPOKE PAINT CORRECTION & DETAILING SERVICES

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ApexDetail, Apr 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ApexDetail

ApexDetail Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2012
    Northern New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Daniel Coyle
    #1 ApexDetail, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    Apex Detail provides bespoke paint correction & detailing services. Specializing in super and exotic automobiles as well as sports, luxury and classic automobiles, Apex Detail can correct, protect and maintain your fine automotive investments for years to come. With programs and services specific to single automotive owners as well as those with multiple automobiles in their collection we assure each clients is well respected and taken care of on a highly professional level. Apex Detail maintains the collections of some of the largest collectors in this area, both pre and post war classic collections and modern super car and exotic collections, such as the collection containing this past years winner of Best in Show at the Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance. Correction, protection and maintenance takes place wherever a collection resides, while individual automotive investments are encouraged to be brought to Aped Detail's headquarters location.

Apex Detail encourages you to take a few moments to explore our website here; Bespoke Detailing & Paint Correction Home, and familiarize yourself with our detailed list of services here; http://www.theapexdetail.com/services. *For hundreds of images of our work please visit one of our social media outlets directly from the splash/home page of our website or by using any of the links below;

Facebook - www.facebook.com/theApexDetailing
    Twitter - www.twitter.com/ApexDetail
    Instagram - Instagram
    Tumblr - Apex Detail
    Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/apexdetail
    LinkedIn - Apex Detail | LinkedIn

Should you wish to reach out to us please email, call or visit our website
    Bespoke Detailing & Paint Correction Home
    [email protected]
    +1 201 308 3839

2. gf1red

gf1red Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2006
    Staten Island N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Mike G.
    I'll tell everyone on this forum Danny did a full paint correction and detailing on my 355gtb and there is no one better than him. Cause of him the last Ferrari show I entered I took the platinum award and told by the judges that my car was the best in it's class. Anyone who is looking to do anything from a simple wash and wax to a complete paint correction should definitely us them.

3. ApexDetail

ApexDetail Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2012
    Northern New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Daniel Coyle
    As always it was my pleasure to work on your automobile and I am flattered by your thoughtful comments. So glad you and your car were recognized with a platinum award and received the comments you did from the judges. Can't wait to see you soon. Safe driving season!

Best,

Daniel