Car Storage / Parking in Northern NJ | FerrariChat

Car Storage / Parking in Northern NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by njcycleguy, May 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Due to a growing car collection, myself and a couple of friends ended up renting a very large warehouse facility in Northern NJ to store them. We had to take the entire warehouse, which is more than what we need, so if anyone is looking for vehicle storage (or just a place to park your car during the week or on weekends), let me know. It's a very safe and secure location located right off 287 with 24x7 access and security including cameras. It's not a business for us, just something we needed to do due to circumstances, so we're flexible.

If anyone has an interest, PM me for more details! Thanks!

2. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Just an FYI - there is everything from F12s to 458s to TRs and 355s in the garage. There are also a few BMWs, Porsche's and Mercedes. And you'll have access to 24x7 cameras on your smartphone or iPad.

Your car will be in good company. :)

3. Jms15

Jms15 Karting

Jun 1, 2011
    manhattan
    I might be interested for next winter, do you guys have power outlets for a trickle charger?

4. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Yes we do. All of our cars are hooked up to trickle chargers.

5. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    #5 njcycleguy, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    I need to stress this is not a business, it's a bunch of guys who got together for some storage space. We happened to really luck out with the space we have, it's a huge facility.

Please keep that in mind when you PM to ask "how much" - we don't really have set "rates". We are very flexible. I'm inviting anyone interested to come see the facility, check out how close and convenient and safe it is, and make up your mind. We can work on the costs depending on how long you need the space for, how many cars you want to store, etc etc.

Thanks,

6. BobH

BobH F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Morristown, NJ
    Full Name:
    Robert H
    Could you give us an idea of what town in Northern NJ we are talking about. I am in Morris County so it might be a bit out of the way for me.

7. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Hi guys, spots are still available for anyone interested. I know once the colder weather starts to set in we'll probably fill it up, as a couple of the guys in there have friends and family who want some space, however if you want to secure some space ASAP let know. I've had a bunch of people tell me they are interested and then never get back to me, again since this not a business, I'd rather not waste each others time nor have that happen in the future. If you're serious, let me know, I'm flexible and easy to work with and happy to meet on a Saturday or Sunday morning to show the location. For reference , we've been telling people between $250-$300 for a spot but again that's dependent on what you need. Prefer to keep specific location discrete due to the nature of what's in the garage (and again it's not a business) - however it is located in Morris County NJ 2 mins off 287.

8. njcycleguy

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Have 4 spots coming available in December for anyone interested. It's a cornered off section and would be isolated from other parking. PM me for details.