Need the help of an experienced 360 owner | FerrariChat

Need the help of an experienced 360 owner

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by bigsquat, Jun 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    If you look up in the 360/430 forum I have a thread called "360 Steering issue". I really need someone with experience driving a 360, preferably a current owner who can really compare cars, to road test my car and tell me if I am crazy. I believe there is a problem of some sort with the steering but the dealer was unable to find an issue and told me the car is normal. Anyone willing to lend me a hand possibly next weekend? I am located in Westchester County but can travel to the five boroughs or LI as well. Thanks for the help in advance.

Troy

2. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I would have absolutely no problem helping you out, but I'm out in Suffolk county pretty far from you.

3. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    Feel free to stop by our shop and we will have our technician take it for a drive. We are 1 hr from westchester. Happy to help!

4. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Thank you both so much for the offers. Universal is not too far from where I grew up and my parents still live so I may have to stop by there and see what you guys think.

5. mdwfa2001

mdwfa2001 Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    K
    bigsquat i highly recommend to stay away from universal

6. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    thanks...well appreciated

7. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Wow......I think this one needs explaining.
    It can go from extremely negative to extremely positive!
    Did you have a very bad experience, or are you advising to stay away because the temptation of buying another car will be there when you see their cars?

I only went there once, the cars they had looked very nice, and the guys in service department were awesome! They were very nice, professional and took the time to help me out. I actually needed a little coolant to top my car off and they gave me some in a jug...for free! Even though I wasn't a customer of theirs (yet ;) ), the little experience I've had, I have to give them two thumbs up.

8. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    Thank you for the support up4speed.. We are a bit confused about this post as well.

9. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    That definitely deserves an explanation and is not really fair without one, though I certainly appreciate you trying to look out for me. My only fear is that they tell me my Ferrari is normal and I decide to trade it in on the white Lambo Murci being advertised.

10. mdwfa2001

mdwfa2001 Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    K
    up4speed..yes i was a customer of theirs in the past..so i am directly speaking from my own experience. I was lured in by their kindness as well, but it is a decison that i had regret. It is my personal exp dealing with them.

11. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    Unfortunately mdwfa2001 had a poor experience with our company under its prior ownership and management in 2010. Our company has gone through ownership/ management changes since then, and all our employees wear our hearts on our sleeve. Hopefully we can get the opportunity to make it up to you. Apologies again!

12. er72

er72 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2008
    Roslyn Harbor, NY
    Full Name:
    Eugene
    I had a very similar experience as recently as July of 2010 and never went back.