Detailing in Hamptons | FerrariChat

Detailing in Hamptons

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Spyder631, Aug 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spyder631

Spyder631 Karting

Can anyone recommend a mobile detailer in the Hamptons?

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    this wld be useful if anyone has a good one....I had one in whb but the guys sold the business and left...

3. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    For sure Joe at Get It Detailed. Recommended him to user Alexforschnr on here and he's done his scuderia a number of times. Here are some pics of his work on my Jeep, a 599 he did last week and Alex's Scud. He has a nice new shop(literally just moved into a renovated space and moved out of his workspace at Petrolwerks) in Farmingdale, but does a good bit of mobile work too.

Joe (347)666-5948

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Spyder631

Spyder631 Karting

I am bumping this thread to let you folks know that Cirro at CP Detailing did a phenomenal job on my F430 Spider. He drove 150 miles to the Hamptons and did the work in my garage. I had him here last summer to work on my car and a buddy's California and this summer I needed another visit and some serious time spent on the car (including the engine compartment). Results were outstanding. I recommend him highly (I have no affiliation) and include his link: Professional Mobile Show Car Detailing Experts Serving NY, NJ, CT & PA | CP Car Detailing.