9/20 FCA Manhattan Rooftop Party 7pm - 11 pm | FerrariChat

9/20 FCA Manhattan Rooftop Party 7pm - 11 pm

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by love_ferrari, Sep 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. love_ferrari

love_ferrari Rookie

Jun 3, 2008
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Melissa Anderson
    We have our Manhattan Rooftop Event coming up in 10 days on Saturday night, 9/20 from 7pm - 11pm. We will have lite bites, cocktails, wines, soft drinks, and an AMAZING VIEW of New York City!! Be sure to RSVP ahead of time to secure your spot! Cost per person: Members - $65, Non-Members - $75. You're welcome to invite your friends to join, but you must RSVP in advance. Pay via Paypal to:[email protected] (specify "Rooftop Event" and # of attendees in the comments section) or by check to the address listed on the flyer on the website below. The location is at 432 45th Street (between 9th & 10th Ave)

Manhattan Rooftop Event - Empire State Region Ferrari Club

Hope to see you there!
    Melissa Anderson
    Events & Marketing Chairman
    Ferrari Club of America - Empire State Region

2. WCALambert

WCALambert Rookie

Aug 25, 2014
    Are there parking arrangements? If so, where?

3. love_ferrari

love_ferrari Rookie

Jun 3, 2008
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Melissa Anderson
    There is a parking garage across the street at 415 W. 45th Street. =) We aren't going to have street parking this year, as it was $3k just for 1/2 a city block on the Avenues. =( If you have any other questions, please email me at [email protected]. I hope you can make it!

Best,
    Melissa

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I wrote earlier about visiting NYC, I am here now, and wanting to trade some prints for the party fee. I neglected to leave my e-mail address. [email protected]

5. F SPIDER

F SPIDER F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 30, 2002
    NYC, A'dam, W'stock
    Full Name:
    rijk rietveld
    We park our car in that garage, and on occasion even the Spyker. I have arranged for a number of Park-and-Lock spots, so no valet parking. You take your key with you (for the normal charge, plus a generous tip). Pleas PM me if you want to use this possibility.