Westchester owner - Ferrari service recommendations? | FerrariChat

Westchester owner - Ferrari service recommendations?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by dherman76, Oct 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    I'm about to be a new owner in Westchester County. There's Miller in CT and Wide World just across the bridge. Any other recommendations of shops that could service my F-car? I'm a Porsche owner too and use Rennwerke. Thanks in advance. I figure ya'll know who to recommend...

2. fc_11

fc_11 Karting

Nov 21, 2008
    NY
    Vinny Latino at Auto Elite in Tenafly. Highly recommended.

3. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Ok Darren
    Whatda get?

4. DONRON

DONRON Karting

Dec 21, 2012
    Westchester County
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Ive never meet them but Bradan shows up at my home with an enclosed trailer takes my car, calls and emails me a quote completes the work in a professional manor. They also post very detailed pictures on this web site of the quality work they do,look them up in the 575 section. The marble floors and glass showrooms are impressive when you have a warranty but when the expense starts coming out of your pocket you want mechanics not parts changers.They have customers that truck their cars across the country, fortunately for you there a phone call away. Im in Westchester as well, I look forward to meeting you some day, theres a great C&C in Yorktown on sunday mornings its worth stopping by PM me for directions.

5. luvair

luvair Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    Can try P1 in Stamford, CT. Good guys there too.

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    bradan and p1 for sure

7. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Thank you for the recommendations!

8. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    I am in Yonkers and still use FoLI. I call, they send a truck to pickup the vehicle and drop it off when it is done if I don't want to travel there. They have sent a truck when I have called about a perceived problem, found no issues with my car and sent it back at no charge and I have found them a lot more accomodating than the guys to the north. I have a 360 that I did not buy from them and they have still bent over backwards for me.

9. Gator1

Gator1 Karting

Sep 23, 2014
    Westport, Ct.
    Full Name:
    Herm
    Welcome dherman76. A few people have said that Dominick's in Valhalla have been good. What model Ferrari did you get. I just bought my ferrari about 1 month ago. Great time hitting the Merritt Parkway on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

10. Allard54

Allard54 Karting

Dec 11, 2009
    CT.
    Full Name:
    Marcel Perlman Ph.D.
    Domenicks European Car Repairs on Ferris Ave. in White Plains,, NY. is as good as it gets...knowledgeble and reasonable...they are second generatiuon Ferrari shopo...914 949 0103

11. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.
    New owner of what? The newer cars really need to have access to an SD3. Make sure the place you choose is well suited for your particular car. I personally use WWOC but that is just me.