Looking for PPI in NJ | FerrariChat

Looking for PPI in NJ

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Dbone, Oct 18, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dbone

Dbone Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 28, 2005
    Malibu
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Has any one purchased a car from The Stable, LTD or had any other business dealings with them? I'm looking at a car they have, and I'm trying find any information as to their reputation. I'm on the west coast, without any contacts in NJ.

Please Pm

Dave

2. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I purchased a Ferrari from The Stable earlier this year. Tom Rossiter is totally upstanding and has been in the business for decades. I had my PPI done by Exoticars in Frenchtown, NJ. Wil De Groot is the owner and is very knowledgable on Ferraris, Lambos, etc. I believe Classic Coach in Linden, NJ also does PPIs. They are one of the oldest authorized Ferrari maintenance and restoration shops in the US.

3. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    In addition to Wil / Exoticars (who is an F-Chatter), many recommend Vinny Latino / Auto-Elite.

Haven't used them personally, but I will likely look to them for service on my 308. Many strong endorsements for them on this board.

4. drbob101

drbob101 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 26, 2012
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob Ferraris
    Classic Coach in Elizabeth is a factory authorized Ferrari service center. Highly recommend them for your PPI

5. Sassicaia

Sassicaia Karting

Sep 12, 2009
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Walter

+1 call Carlos Borges at Classic Coach.

Walter

6. Airwolf328

Airwolf328 Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    Central Jersey
    Full Name:
    Rick
    You can also try Bryan Vignali at Independent Motor Works in Summit, NJ. 908-277-6900.
    Very knowledgable and top notch mechanic. 40+ years working on Ferrari's.

7. Badabing!

Badabing! Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2014
    NYC
    I used classic coach for my F355. Carlos is my man.

Search my name for my PPI thread.

8. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    I live right around the corner. There is a great independent shop on the other side of town called new vernon coach and motorworks (they have a ferrari certified mechanic and have done the annual and major services on my 360 modena before). I'd be happy to check the car out and even bring it over to the shop if you'd like. The shop is 1 mile from my house, and the Stable is about 7 miles away.

PM or email me if you'd like to speak.