Exotic car rental in NY | FerrariChat

Exotic car rental in NY

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Rosso_Corsa_360, Oct 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rosso_Corsa_360

Oct 31, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Kevin B.
    Hi Everyone,

I am getting married in NY next year and would love to be able to pull up to my wedding in an exotic instead of going the usual route with a limo. I would love to have my Ferrari there but I live in California and I'm getting marred in NY. Anyone recommend anywhere to go for this type of thing in the Westchester area of New York? I'm prepared to spend some money on this but for the prices I've seen at some places I can ship my car to NY and back for cheaper than a one day rental!

2. Toddston

Toddston Karting

Nov 29, 2006
    New York, NY
    Try Gotham Dream Cars

3. nnjferrari

nnjferrari Karting

Oct 11, 2014
    north new jersey
    Full Name:
    matthew
    There is a place in Newark nj. They have a few different places across the untied states. I can't remember the name off hand, sorry. But my wife drove a 430 and lambo fr them and loved it.

4. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony

Signature Car Collection. Great staff!

5. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    +1 on Gotham Dream Cars. Have used their services a number of times and've had a blast.

Note that both guys who run it are long time f-chatters-- and have turned into good friends.

6. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
  7. Rosso_Corsa_360

Oct 31, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Kevin B.
    Thanks for all the replies, glad to hear there are some good options!

8. Tstocks

Tstocks Rookie

Mar 7, 2012
    +1 for gotham, great organization with quality service. Regarding their unfortunate situation, sometimes media has been known to 'spin' a story without all facts present in order to sell more media. just sayin

9. scudif1

scudif1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2013
    Merrick, NY
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Signature Car Collection this place is very good and reliable, i deeply recommend them!!

10. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Did the media create the multiple videos of him doing stupid ****? No, he created it. I'm pretty shocked anyone on here is defending that guy. Maybe you're not aware of them, but check out 'Super Speeders.'

11. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    ill lend you my 458 for $ 5,000 for the day or my 911 tt for $3000 lol

12. tonybrasco

tonybrasco Karting

Aug 7, 2011
    N.Y.C.
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    no really gotham dream cars in manhattan is a good place, i rented a lambo when i was 21 for 3 day weekend cost me about 3,000... that was also 13 years ago

13. Tstocks

Tstocks Rookie

Mar 7, 2012
    Stupid **** such as driving our cars in a spirited fashion? Sure glad none of us are ever guilty of doing that. The circumstances of the accident are a tragedy, but again, decisions are best made with all facts. Best

14. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010

Spirited and reckless are two different things in my book and what I see in most of those videos is downright reckless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. lor2435

lor2435 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2005
    NYC
    +1

Beyond questionable ethics there is a reason for a 2 star yelp rating...

16. Attitude928

Attitude928 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    NYC

17. gqa

gqa Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2011
    NY NY
    Wow they killed an innocent guy and people are still defending and doing business with them? I wonder are these the same type of tough on crime people who were outraged by reckless biker groups in the city?

18. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    John nouri at broadway supercars rents exotics cheaper than anyone ive met. He has ferraris lambos and bentley

Pm me for his details