Take part in L.I.F.E. | FerrariChat

Take part in L.I.F.E.

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by BassMan, Nov 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BassMan

BassMan Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    A few months ago it started with a thought that there are Long Islanders with Ferraris that would want to get together to share their passion and maybe some coffee. Thus the LI bagels and coffee was born and from that first meeting of 4 cars it has grown to consistently drawing 15 plus. It has also inspired other exotic car groups to join us on Sundays.

It has been discussed in the other thread that we should formalize our little group and plan more events. Drawing on suggestions and consensus, we bring you Long Island Ferrari Enthusiasts or L.I.F.E.

Be a part of L.I.F.E.

Like our Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Long-Island-Ferrari-Enthusiasts/746436462058848

Join the conversation and help build and define this group. I posted a logo but please submit other suggestions and we can pick the best. Winter is coming but we don't have to forget about our cars.

If you come to Bagels and Coffee tomorrow I will have a sign up sheet.

2. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Awesome job Andy.

3. BassMan

BassMan Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    There's a new logo option on the Facebook page. Stop by and check it out.

4. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I did..I like all of them.

5. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    I like both of them too. Great job!!!

6. BassMan

BassMan Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #6 BassMan, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Wow. Hard to chose. I like the colors in the original because it has the Italian flag colors, true SF shield and the Long Island logo in it. But I think as far as stickers go, the black and gold one would probably be easier to do. I'm torn. Sorry I'm not much help. LOL!

8. kevin323

kevin323 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

top one nice , looks profesional. Bottom nice with the island sets up our turf. Just have to watch with the trademark.. Ferrari gave FCA some grief a while ago about their old logo. BMW same with their club. Have fun on the run tomorrow Ill be thinking of you as I rake a mountain of leaves.

9. gqa

gqa Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2011
    NY NY
    I agree this is a tough choice. Maybe we can start a poll on this thread?

I like both of them and you guys did a great job! I prefer the second 1 because of the yellow shield but it looks like it may be too big for a sticker?? The 1st one however seems more practical as a sticker. Is there anyway we can combine the two?

10. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.
    Both are cool but I'd be very careful as those are registered trademarks that I suppose Ferrari takes very seriously. You may want to seek permission. I would. Didn't they make Wayne Carini take the horse off of his shop?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I like the 2nd one. Hope I didn't offend anybody lol.

12. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    +1 I like the 1st one because its easier to apply it as a sticker. However, the second one is more specific about our region. Tough choice.