Photos from Lime Rock | FerrariChat

Photos from Lime Rock

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 4valveduc, Jan 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4valveduc

4valveduc Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    East Northport NY
    Full Name:
    John DeMarco
    Hello everyone, as i was doing my end of the year photo cleanup, i thought i would put up a few photos that i shot at the Ferrari club event at Lime Rock this past summer. Sorry i had to do it with the links, i'm still trying to figure out how to put the photos directly into the post. Hope you like them!

[​IMG][/url]
    [​IMG][/url]
    [​IMG][/url]
    [​IMG][/url]

2. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks for posting, it is especially nice to see the green foliage of summer while the ground here is covered in 2 feet of snow!

To add photos to your post, scroll down to "Additional Options" from the text box that you are using to write your post and click on "Manage Attachments". You will see a box pop up with a number of "Choose File" boxes. Click on one and browse to the file location in your computer, double click on the file name and then click "Upload". Depending on the size of the file, it will take a few seconds and then you will see the file address in the box.

I used to be able to browse and click several pictures at once but for some reason I now have to go through the procedure for each photo. I don't know if it is a problem with my computer, the file sizes or something else.

Check by clicking on "Preview Post" to see what it will look like in the post and then click "Submit" to make the post.

3. 4valveduc

4valveduc Rookie

Jan 17, 2014
    East Northport NY
    Full Name:
    John DeMarco
    Thank you very much John, I will have to try again with more photos. I know how you feel, we still have a foot of snow on the ground down here on Long Island. Thankfully the roads are clear.

4. Ashman

Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    You're very welcome. BTW, we lived on the "G'island" in Garden City back in the mid 80's before moving to CT for a job change. It was great for my commute into the Wall St. area and for spending weekends in East Hampton. We still try to visit friends there as often as possible.

More snow coming on Monday!

5. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Snow & Ice, what a joy. The good news 8 weeks until April.

6. Ashman

Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    The year that I started vintage racing I enrolled in the 2 day driver's school conducted by the VSCCA at Lime Rock in mid-April. Taking the course was a requirement to race with that club.

We got 8 inches of snow the second day.

7. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

John, I know sometime we get snow in April, but let me cling to my delusions of nice weather in April ;-).

8. Ashman

Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Cling away! I still have fond memories of the one and only time I towed my race car on an open single axle trailer down Rt 7 to lower Fairfield County in the snow!