2015 Scarsdale Concours d'Elegance | FerrariChat

2015 Scarsdale Concours d'Elegance

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by alxforschnr, Mar 19, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alxforschnr

alxforschnr Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2012
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Alx
    I wanted to post a quick note to see if FC members would be willing to assist us in bringing more awareness to our Scarsdale community. This year event is set for Sunday October 4th 2015 and we are working hard to make it our best yet. As a reminder, all proceeds go to three very deserving local charities ( Warrior & Family Assistance Fund, The Scarsdale & Edgemont Family Counseling Service and White Plains Hospital) and last year we were able to disperse close to $25,000 by keeping our costs low and reaching out to our networks for sponsors.

I am posting this in hopes of being put in contact with additional classic car owners who would like to enter their car to be judged, as well as sponsors for the event. Every attendee ( 1500+) gets a 40 page brochure featuring articles on cars, charities and multiple ad placement opportunities.

I would appreciate if you could pass this along to anyone that might be interested in attending, bringing a few cars or being a sponsor. Feel free to PM me if interested.

https://scarsdaleconcours.org

(We on working to update the webpage for the 2015 show)

Many thanks in advance.

2. alxforschnr

Oct 10, 2012
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Alx
  3. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    maybe post an invite in the Long Island Bagels and Cars thread...some of those guys might make the short trip to Scarsdale. Good excuse for a nice Fall drive through Westchester

4. alxforschnr

Oct 10, 2012
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Alx
    GREAT IDEA. THANKS FOR SUGGESTING UNLIKE THE OTHER 600 PEOPLE! JK

5. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    haha no problem sorry I'm just seeing this now.