Help needed with car/dealer info | FerrariChat

Help needed with car/dealer info

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by jehu999, Apr 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    I'm interested in a 89 blue/tan tMondial cab that is for sale in Pennington, NJ, by Interstate Motorsports. I don't know anything about this dealer except one unfavorable review I saw when they were in California. I'm to far to go see this car in person.

Anyone here know this car and/or dealer or is close to this dealer that can take a look? Anyone know of a close trust worthy mechanic who can do a PPI? I know, lots of questions.

Dealer told me he has had a lot of calls on this car and actually put a call on speaker while I was talking to him about this very car. Very good sales ploy whether it was real or not, sounded legit. You can pm me with any info.

Can't seem to get link to work. Car is in Autotrader but their web site Interstate Motorsport is better.

Thanks for any help, James

2. YELO T

YELO T Formula 3

Jul 2, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    You can find a lot of valuable information in the Mondial section, and you may be able to locate the previous owner on Fchat.

A PPI is good investment. I would also find out who did the "recent major service" and give them a call; perhaps they will share the service history with you. Service records are the key, and the dealer should willingly send you copies.

Hope it all works out. Car color combo is super.

Regards, Jonathan

3. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    They are about 45min from Ferrari of Central NJ.
    Enzo - the head mechanic there - is especially good with older cars. I'm sure he could do a good PPI.

As to Interstate Motorsports - I've never heard of them. Sorry.

4. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    I have been to Interstate Motorsports and I am an acquaintance of Steve Waldi, Owner.
    I would be happy to go there and take photos for you if you need a set of eyes on it. I never bought anything from Interstate and no affiliation with them.
    I am about 45 minutes from Interstate
    -Dominic

5. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    Thanks Clyde, I'll give him a call if I pursue. Spoke with someone who knows something about this car, still contemplating.

Dominic, Thanks, will send you a pm.