Video Maker Looking For interesting Cars for Mini Documentary Car Videos | FerrariChat

Video Maker Looking For interesting Cars for Mini Documentary Car Videos

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by mildmanneredman, Apr 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mildmanneredman

Apr 19, 2015
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hi, I'm new to the forums. I'm a filmmaker who is
    looking to create small documentary pieces about people who own really
    outstanding example of Ferraris and other cars. Kind of like what
    Petrolicious does but on a smaller scale since this is a genre I am trying
    to brach out to. Cars, are my thing. Since, I was a kid like all kids growing up in the 80's-90's you tend to have posters on your wall of cars you dream to own one day. I believe my parents still have that F40 poster somewhere.

I was originally looking to be a designer but that never happened. Instead I fell in love with video and film making. But, cars never faded from my mind and I've decided I'd like to take my two loves and make something great. Fun, energetic and most of all soulful in the world
    of cars. If any members in the NY/NJ area would be willing to sit with me, answer some questions and let me take some beautiful sights and sounds of their cars. I'd be happy to make something really great. This is a personal project, so I would be asking is perhaps your time. I'm located in North Brooklyn, NY

Thanks a lot!