Looking for a 348 owner on/near Long Island, NY | FerrariChat

Looking for a 348 owner on/near Long Island, NY

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by TroyNVie, May 20, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TroyNVie

TroyNVie Rookie

Apr 20, 2015
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    I posted this in the 348/355 forum, but a more experienced member made the suggestion to post here as well.

I am new to the forum, and as a few members that I've already messaged privately can attest to, I'm strongly considering making my long-held dream of owning a Ferrari a reality. As is very much part of my nature, and consistent with the recommendations of some on this forum, I'm doing as much research as I can about some of the different models that interest me before I begin my search for a particular car to purchase.

One of the models that interests me, but doesn't seem to be as readily available for sale as other models, is the 348 (preferably convertible). I would love to have the opportunity to meet with a current owner, see their car and discuss what it has been like owning it, and go for a ride in it with them.

I live in the Huntington area and would prefer to find someone on Long Island, but may be willing to travel to Westchester County, northern NJ, or CT.

Please feel free to respond to this thread or message me privately.