Shout out to Motive Engines ..Class act | FerrariChat

Shout out to Motive Engines ..Class act

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DonJuan348, Aug 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    On Friday , I broke down on Long Island in mi work vehicle ( tractor trailer) for which I needed a tow.

The symptoms suggested it was something simple so after talking to tow driver , he suggested stop at a repair facility near his shop that specialized in Cummins. And if not, he would tow me to dealer no extra charge.

When we arrived , there was a tech waiting for us in the street . And they immediately began diagnosing the issue. Wouldn't you know , software for mi engine expired the day before so they had to wait for update to load. So they began old fashion diagnostics. Long story short , the tech found the issues and had me back on the road in a few hours. Excellent service, very professional and polite .

Now for the good part, the tech turned out to be the owner and a Ferrari guy. There was 308 and beautifully restored 330 in back of shop. They also do a lot engine rebuilding , boring and restoration. They had a destroyed block from a Daytona that they were reconstructing back to new to preserve numbers matching. It's incredible the amount of damage they can repair but to new.

Motiveengines.com

Company History