Body shop recommendation in NJ near Hoboken/Jersey City | FerrariChat

Body shop recommendation in NJ near Hoboken/Jersey City

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 348SStb, Jan 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

I know there are tons of body shop threads but I didn't find what I was looking for.

I know about Classic Coach in Elizabeth, NJ - but that facility might be a little expensive/ overkill for this particular situation.

A very good friend of mine has an older BMW M3 that has some fender and bumper damage from a minor incident. The car is his baby and definitely a high quality automobile but it may not merit the Classic Coach seal of exotic car repair approval (and that shop is always slammed), as the car is older with higher mileage.

Wondering if anyone can recommend a body shop in the area specified that does excellent work on high-end imported vehicles but may be a more convenient/closer/ choice than Classic Coach.

My friend lives in Hoboken near Jersey City and works in Parsippany, so maybe a body shop near Parsippany would work well also.

Thanks!

2. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

bump

Please guys, need to give a recommendation to the guy by end of today

3. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    I've used Lou Borbas at Nash Auto Body in Clifton, NJ. Number is 973-296-2404. He's done excellent work for me in the past specifically on my 95 BMW 850 CSi. I am a fanatic about detail and so is he so.... Recommend him highly. If he calls him mention me. Best, Tom Graziano

4. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    #4 andrew911, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    No question in my mind, Robbies Auto Body in Dover http://www.robbiesauto.com/

It's very close to Parsippany as well! He just fixed my parent's car that got hit, and my wife's car a couple of years ago....both normal daily drivers, but VERY VERY good work and Robbie is meticulous. He's so good with anything that goes through his shop, I personally know he worked on a 599GTO owned by a local collector as well as.....the same owner's ENZO that some bimbo rear ended at a stop light!!! (she cried when the policeman told her the value of what she hit- Robbie made it perfect again though and she learned not to text, at least when driving behind a million dollar car :) ). In fact, I originally met Robbie a number of years ago through the owner of the GTO/Enzo...

5. allang

allang Karting

May 31, 2005
  6. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Thank you guys!