Auto detailing on long island | FerrariChat

Auto detailing on long island

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 550v12SABI, Feb 20, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 550v12SABI

550v12SABI Karting

Mar 29, 2012
    Long Island, N.Y US
    Full Name:
    Steve in NY
    Looking to get the car ready for driving season and wanted a new place to try for a full detail inside and out. Any suggestions? I'm ok with any reputable place in Nassau or Suffolk.
    I know someone here got their car done with some sort of special wax or teflon wax that lasts for 4 years or so, but can't recall who. I believe it was a black 575.
    Please let me know.
    Thank you
    Steve in NY

2. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The person we all use is Andrew of "Big A Detailing". He is located next to the service center of Ferrari Long Island in Plainview. He has done all of my cars (Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Maserati, etc) and many other members as well.

One thing I would recommend you having him do is the C-Quartz ceramic coating. I have it on all of mine and its actually awesome, and I was a big skeptic of those coatings at first. When I wash the cars, water literally falls off and I barely have to dry anything, including the soft top of my 430. If he coats your brake calipers and wheels with it, brake dust won't stick to them either. I also had a problem with blue dye staining my tan Ferrari seats whenever I'd wear dark wash jeans, so he fully cleaned them and applied this C-Quartz leather treatment, and now the blue dye just wipes away with a wet rag if I notice any when putting the car away.

You can google him for the address and contact info, but his shop's phone number is 516-777-7088. He is always there if you need a quick wash on the weekend before a meet or rally also, which is super convenient. You can tell him Chris (with the cars I mentioned above) sent you.

3. RPM217

RPM217 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2007
    Rye Brook, NY
    Full Name:
    Roger
    Eddie and Matt at Detailing Dynamics in Mineola are top of the game!!! Nobody better!!!

4. Eli355

Eli355 Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Eli
    Andrew at LI Detail. He applied a quartz ceramic coating to my black 575 after paint correction. Fantastic work. I highly recommend.

5. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    True Dat. Though I don't know if they use the acrylic sealers. I've used those sealers on my rims and they are nothing short of amazing. After a paint correction, it must be magnificent.

6. 550v12SABI

550v12SABI Karting

Mar 29, 2012
    Long Island, N.Y US
    Full Name:
    Steve in NY
    Thank you all. Will do right after I get the front bumper repainted due to rock and stone chips.

7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    bradan does my cars on the island.