Fcar friendly parking around 52nd and 7th | FerrariChat

Fcar friendly parking around 52nd and 7th

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ttforcefed, Feb 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  2. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    all i know is I got my 430 egged in east village so I'd avoid there :O

3. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    FWIW parking our Ferraris in Manhattan is a last resort, only for when we are using it as part of an event

I have had 2 experiences, both good

One is at the Mandarin on Columbus Circle. Not so close to your target location but they have plenty of exotics lined up usually on tenders and covered

The other is the Ziegfeld theater parking garage, or whatever the official name is. While generally very busy they have a section downstairs the typically has a few Rolls, Lamborghinis and some high end cars right in front of valet stand. I'm guessing those are monthly users but I have used them and asked (and paid, and tipped) for a double spot and to keep the key. First time they let me, second time they asked me to leave key but in sealed and signed envelope

As stated I'm a NYC parking avoider so am sure much better ideas out there in mid town

Please share your experiences

4. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    +1 for the Mandarin. It's actually not that far of a walk from 52nd and 7th on a warmer day.