Looking For A Great Garage In The Times Square Area | FerrariChat

Looking For A Great Garage In The Times Square Area

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rpps, Mar 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Hey, all. Hope all is well and everyone's doing OK.

I have an Aston arriving Monday and I am moving offices from the Union Square area to Times Square. Does anyone have any good leads on garages that park exotic hardware in the TS area? As I live in NJ it will not be a monthly. I just need to pop in/out of NYC with stuff now and then.

If it doesn't have a major incline for the driveway that would be appreciated too!

2. JOEA2

JOEA2 Formula 3

Feb 2, 2006
    Staten Island, N.Y./ Sea Girt,N.J.
    Full Name:
    Joe A
    I've got one on 69th and Fifth. Would that work?

Joe

3. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #3 msdesignltd, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    someone told me about one on 50th and 7thish I think

5. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    that may have been me. I've had good experiences in the Mandarin garage at Columbus Circle, and in the "Ziegfeld Theater" garage at 54th and 6th. The latter has a little reserved area mostly for monthly rentals of exotics, but they'll make room for your car and either let you keep the keys, or seal them (i.e. you put the car where they want you to, and you put the keys in a sealed envelope). I'm unsure if that's their official policy or a $50 policy, but it worked for me.

6. breitlingherst

breitlingherst Karting

Aug 21, 2007
    Would you consider the garage under 15 CPW? I am pretty sure its not ALL monthly customers. You could easily grab the 1 train at 59th street near Per Se/Marea and two stops to 42nd (TS).

I used to live on Riverside drive and a nice parking lot at 87/WEA (Bentley/RR/Mercedes/high-end BMW) but that's a bit of a hike from TS, although a 1 train station is super close on the corner of Broadway and 87.

7. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    A bit of a hike as I will be at 40th St but I will keep this in my back pocket.

Thank you!

8. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Michael, I am going to go with this one and see how it goes.

Thank you!

9. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Thank you!

10. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    54th and 7th wld be ideal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Right on. Personally, I use the Mandarin garage a bit and I've always had a top-notch experience. But, I'd like to keep the car hyper local to the office. Want to get out and GO at the end of the day.

Thank you for the seal head's up. Other garages have told me to park the cars myself but they never sealed the keys.

12. rpps

rpps Formula 3

Aug 20, 2005
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard
    A bit of a hike and would likely use the Mandarin at that point. But, I've passed by the 15 CPW garage and wondered how that joint is. I would agree it doesn't appear to be all monthlies as it is a standard garage.

Thank you!