New Lamborghini and McLaren Dealerships in Bergen County | FerrariChat

New Lamborghini and McLaren Dealerships in Bergen County

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Doug_S, May 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug_S

Doug_S Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    On Rt 17 in Bergen County I noticed a Lamborghini (17 s near Paramus) and a McLaren (17 n near Ramsey) dealer.

Somebody must be doing well in the Great Recession because we went from zero exotic dealerships to three. They all sell six figure cars that can only be classified as toys.

2. JBsZ06

JBsZ06 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    The rich get richer.....or so the saying goes....

Lamborghini was in Hackensack for a few years and now they made a smarter move to route 17.....

More traffic...more people fulfilling dreams

3. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.

I don't think that is what happened. This new dealership is by a different owner and in different times. When the economy tanked three of the four Lamborghini dealers in the NYC area closed down, Bergen County being one of them. Here is a link for some interesting reading:
    https://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/opinions/business/contract_disputes/CLASSIC_MOTOR_120117.pdf

4. spourreza

spourreza Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2013
    Mount Olive Twp, NJ
    Full Name:
    S.Pourreza
    Owned by prestige - both Lambo and mclaren

5. Doug_S

Doug_S Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Prestige of the BMW Audi? That's interesting. Definitely moving up market.

It seems like it is the roaring 20's right now. I don't think of Bergen County as the super rich - the housing is pretty pedestrian. $2 million McMansions in Franklin Lakes, a little more in Saddle River, a little less in Ramsey/Wyckoff. Hardly enough money to buy a good one bedroom in Manhattan or South Beach.

Wonder if after the next recession the Maser, lambo and McLaren dealers will disappear? I was thinking of taking my 458 to Sobe but . . the Uber drivers are running around in 458's there.

6. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    There's actually quite a bit of exotics in Bergen County. There is at least one of each new hypercar (LaF/918/P1) currently here. I think I heard that there are 17 McLarens registered privately in Bergen County. There are several high caliber collections in the area.

7. mrbucket2

mrbucket2 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2006
    Bergen County
    Full Name:
    Michael
    The collection the owner of 1 Frick Drive has in Alpine is pretty crazy and I haven't even seen what new things he's added lately. Its one of the top results if you google for worlds nicest garages on Google.

8. smooth

smooth Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2005
    I sure hope Prestige steps up their service.

9. spourreza

spourreza Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2013
    Mount Olive Twp, NJ
    Full Name:
    S.Pourreza
    They are great. My Range Rover is from there. Just got my maclaren fixed with some warranty items. Great job and two calls on how I thought service went

10. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony

I have heard his neighbor's collection is almost as spectacular. I know he's friends with a few Fchatters on here... maybe someday he'll revive his charity event.