New York-Hamptons | FerrariChat

New York-Hamptons

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by leeber, Aug 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    Is there anywhere to visit beautiful classic cars for sale in the Hamptons, other than Aventura Motors?

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    not that I know of

3. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    There is a place in Southampton on the right side of the road and you are heading east. I forgot the name of it and I've been meaning to stop in there. It is an dealer of some kind that had some really nice cars in their lot for sale. A few Fcars as well. If I can find the name I will post it. Maybe some other east-enders here will know.

4. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Its directly across from the Mercedes dealer..He alway has some nice cars..during the season.

5. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve

That's it! Can't think of the name though. Doesn't come up on Google search.

6. BluMalago

BluMalago Karting

Jan 18, 2007
  7. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
  8. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    those posts were a great surprise naming another spot to go check out. unfortunately, i didn't check my Fchat in time yesterday morning as a drove right past that spot with my wife to go shopping for a few odds and ends and never saw it! ugghhh, the website has some nice marques, especially the 330. i have to go back to my memory bank, as i thought the 365gt was in full operation by 1970, but the ad says the 330 was a 1970? hmmm….

thanks anyways for the post. maybe next time.
    Lee

9. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    also, since this was my first visit, i didn't know the dollar exchange rate was so low in Southampton….Cars, burgers, and beer are very expensive in the principality:)

10. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Welcome to the jungle