BEST AUTHORIZED AUDI DEALER FOR SERVICE/WARRANTY WORK? | FerrariChat

BEST AUTHORIZED AUDI DEALER FOR SERVICE/WARRANTY WORK?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by barchetta, Sep 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    I picked up a new A4 as a daily driver at the end of last year and I have a couple of items (annoying rattles and an intermittent squealing noise) that needs to be sorted out. I have taken it to Biener and Audi of Huntington, but they have not been able to resolve either issue. Does anyone have a recommendation of an authorized dealer who provides excellent service (and takes the time to analyze and resolve problems)? Thank you very much in advance!

2. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Anyone, anyone?

3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i wldnt kill too many brain cells over this - it an audi

4. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Forget Audi of Huntington. They aren't much more than mediocre. Take the car to Legend down in Amityville. My son's A4 was purchased at the Huntington store but he has had much better experiences with the store in Amityville. They are less expensive as well.

5. Doug_S

Doug_S Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah told me they are an authorized Audi shop.

I've been taking my 458 to them for routine work and I like the people and prices. Recently my Audi dealer said my Q7 need front brakes, pretty expensive. I called Eurotech and they said they are an approved Audi shop and gave me a better price. I really like them, no BS shop.

6. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Thank you. Very helpful.